Monday, April 08, 2013

Knitting and sewing classes

Biscuits

Hurro! I am super excited to announce that we are now running classes over at Handmaker's Factory! We are doing both sewing and knitting classes, so if you have always wanted to learn how to make your own garments, then you should come along!

Now, I know what you are thinking (besides "YAY!", of course): What the devil do those biscuits have to do with learning how to sew or knit? Well, we couldn't have you come along and not feed you delicious homemade treats, now could we?

And if that's not enough to hook you in, there'll be endless cups of tea and coffee, the scintillating and dazzling company of yours truly and Nichola of Nikkishell, and if you are really lucky, you'll probably also be subjected to one of my bad jokes. What's not to love?

So book a class on our web shop, and we'll look forward to seeing you there!


3 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous! I was looking around for a class to learn how to knit, I'll be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julia. I've been wanting to learn how to knit... but just never seem to get around to it. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sei bravissima complimenti per tutto ho visto veramente tutto bellissimi modelli di maglia ,bellissimi vestiti ,ti seguo volentieri adesso che ti ho scoperto un bacio alla prossima lili

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.