Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spots

Jorth was beginning to wonder if she should feel alarmed. The odd spot, she knew, was nothing to be worried about, but these were everywhere! Green fuzzy spots, blue spots, flaming red spots, wee little black spots... Thankfully thus far the spot epidemic was confined to her fabric stash, but Jorth knew it was only a matter of time before she too would be covered, absolutely enveloped in spots.

(The above is a rather convoluted way of saying that I'm making Vogue 8723 in a smashing blue and green spotted silk cotton. It's going to be one heck of a dotty summer!)

Spots

2 comments:

  1. I'm suffering from spotaholicism too! I'm a self confessed spotaholic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 pm

    I love that Vogue pattern, can't wait to see the finished product. It reminds me so much of this Bottega Veneta dress;

    http://coolspotters.com/clothing/bottega-veneta-spring-2010-yellow-dress

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.