Wednesday, August 27, 2008

She's so slow that it's painful to watch

I got sooooooo much knitting done at my knitting club last night. Which is good, because, let's face it, my knitting output hasn't exactly been prodigious this year. One measly cardi for Grumbles, and a half finished cardi for me. Tsk, tsk.

Still, it's amazing what you can get through when you stick to sparkling apple juice rather than wine at knit night, eh? Bwahahahahah! Remember, Jorth: wine and beautifully knitted garments are, alas, mutually exclusive.

So last night I whipped out my needles, said a polite no to the sticky dessert wine all the way from Germany, and made good progress on my Harvey, from Rowan Studio 1. I've almost finished the left front, having already completed the right front and back, and will soon be ready to hit sleeve island. In typical Jorth fashion, I'm sure I'll finish it just in time for summer.

Because Harvey is such a summery top, oui? (Snort, snort).

4 comments:

  1. However it will be ready and waiting for next winter, mais non?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it could be another cool summer again, right?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. not summery but still gorgeous...great pattern...ready for the cool spring nights???

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pattern. I'm a slow knitter too. I'm hoping I'll finish Flair before Fall is over in the States.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.