Monday, April 07, 2008

Sunday bike ride: a black and white photo essay

Well, parents, it's a Sunday morning, and you've just informed me that we're heading off for a bike ride. If that's the case, then I'll need a good breakfast to keep me going. I'll take three Nutella pancakes, if you please!


As we ride along I spot a playground. "Pull over!", I command. A girl's gotta play, you know!


Playing and pedalling. It's hard work for one so small, so a tiptop lunch is in order, I'd say. Salad sandwiches? Geez. Here sparrows, help yourselves.


More riding? You guys are going to wear.me.out. Just as well Dad packed some dates and sultanas. Oooooh - is that a chocolate bud I see? Mine, all mine! Hands off, daddy-o.


Come on, Mum! Put the camera away and get on the road already!


Sing it with me now! The wheels on the bike go round and round and twinkle twinkle with Humpty Dumpty on the waaaaaallllllll! (Note: she actually did sing that)

2 comments:

  1. Jorth = Photographer.

    These are excellent, and you have the cutest smiliest little girl with the best hair ( I want it ! :)

    So sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 am

    What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how on the topic
    of unpredicted feelings.

    Have a look at my homepage - diet plan to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.