Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's beginning to look a.... ahh, you know the rest

I am totally rocking the Christmas spirit. Check it out:

Stars in the hallway...


...table decorations...


...and, of course, our very own snazzy match box Advent calendar.


Excuse the blurry photos. Two coffees in the morning, and I'm all shake, shake, shake! Either that, or I'm just waaaaaaay too full of the Christmas spirit. Or I have Parkinson's. Eeew.

(I know it's a bit late in the day to be making Advent calendars, but you can find some awesome ideas over here!)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 pm

    Oooh crafty! I should photograph our sad ass silver tree, its very funny. Maybe santa can bring you some mojo for christmas? or are you back on deck??

    Also, Im printing out the park pics today so Ill whack 'em in the post. God they are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your stained glass in the hallway. And your stars are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 pm

    hehe, we have christmas sticks too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:02 am

    Groovy dceorations! Lovely Advent Calendar idea. I just cannot imagine Christmas when it's hot. I get miffed if the sun dares to show its face on The Day (which it usually does). Have you ever spent Christmas in the cold? Do you prefer it in the sunshine? I know it's a silly thing to ask - I mean, half the world has Xmas in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luverly decs J.
    Wishing you a very merry holly berry ding dong belly christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you really live there?
    that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun. Such a clever one you are. Oh, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookit your hallway and the stained glass, and the stars ?

    Do you own this beauty ?
    It doesn't even look in need of repair. Hmm, therefore, you must rent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house looked so amazing! I love the hallway, large.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.